Thursday 10 March 2016

Weekend Goal Rush

Last weekend saw a horrific 0-4 weekend for us but we should try and keep this all in perspective. If you'd have offered me this record of 64-48 at the beginning of the season then I would probably have taken it. Sadly though recent weeks have really put a dent into both profits and confidence. I have not been doing anything differently in terms of research or analysis and I think, he says fingers crossed, last week was just a blip. I have taken some solace from the fact that we had nineteen qualifying games to select from last weekend and overall those games went 4-15 to overs. Some comfort but not that much help to our depleted betting banks. Please see below for the up to date stats:

Season long record
Over 0.5 goals 107-5
Over 1.5 goals 94-18
Over 2.5 goals 64-48
Over 3.5 goals 37-75
Yes on BTTS 65-47
Home wins 52 Draws 22 Away wins 38


It's been a long week and I'm very tired so the thought of writing out all of my thoughts does not appeal to me so I am just giving you the games......naked.....with no write up! Maybe a change of presentation will help kickstart some better results.

Ujpest v Diosgyor (price not published yet but will be comfortably over the 7/10 target we set), Hungarian OTP Bank Liga, 230pm Saturday kick off

Toulouse v Bordeaux @ 6/5 French Ligue One, 7pm Saturday kick off

Bayer Leverkusen v Hamburg @ 3/4 German Bundesliga, 230 pm Sunday kick off

Genk v Oostende @ 3/4 Belgian Pro League, 5pm Sunday kick off


All the best folks, enjoy the weekend and be lucky.
Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment