Thursday 8 October 2015

Goal Rush Saturday

Morning Team Goals

An absolute shambles of a showing from me as seen me lose all of my work just as I went to post it on the blog today. The joys, or perils, of working on the move from an iPad!

You will just need to trust me that the research has all been done as I will be honest, I simply cannot be bothered to write it all out again lol. 

The games this Saturday, there are just two that hit the criteria and further stringent research, are as below:

Barnsley v Crewe Alexandra, English Division One, 3pm UK time
Colorado Rapids v Montreal Impact, MLS, 11pm UK Time

So far the results this season have been exceptional

Over 1.5 goals 30-4
Over 2.5 goals 24-10
Goal Distribution 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 6, 6, 7 and 7
BTTS 25-9 to the Yes
19 home wins, 5 draws and 10 away wins


Best of luck with what you bet this weekend folks and I will be back tomorrow with a special EPL column and also over the weekend with my NFL thoughts. 

Speak soon
Jimmy


No comments:

Post a Comment