Sunday 6 September 2015

Weekend Review

Weekend Review


Well perhaps I was a fortune teller in a previous life as on Friday I published a column about the pitfalls that lay ahead this past weekend.

Maybe I should have taken some of my own advice as it was a poor weekend for myself!

The Goal Rush was more of a Goal Trickle as our selection finished with a 1-0 win for Stranraer. This defeat saw us slip to 11-5 to both the over 2.5 goals and Yes on BTTS.

Did we get much more success with the Stats Pack? No! Both of our main bets in goal and and match markets lost and a generally rare bad week was saved marginally by a winner in the live match on Sky Sports on Sunday.

Time stands for still for no man though and with the NFL season starting this Thursday night then the fun is just beginning. I will be posting up my favourite season long bets in the next couple of days and also my fancies for the Divisional titles.

Research is well on for this weeks Stats Pack and Goal Rush as we look to bounce back quickly and strongly. The Podcast covering the Premiership action is already up so please check that out via the links tweeted out.  

Bye for now and good luck all
Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment